Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  VeGAS Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:07 am

Name: Ryan
Age:13(I know it's a little young but I am very mature for my age (Ex: I don't like to trash talk, start fights or be inappropriate)
Gaming Tag: VeGAS
Years in COD4: 3 and a half years
X-fire: moffiya
Were you referred by a NRU member?:No but I play with MuiIRL and ChiefKeef quite frequently.
Weapon of choice: AK-47, AK74-u and R700
Time you usually play: Week Days : Every day for at least an hour and a half after 5pm Eastern Weekends: At least 3-4 hours after 1 pm Eastern also on weekends i usually stay up to 2 am when no admins are usually on, which is when most hackers come on.
Additional Information: I like to bring people up and generally just try to make them feel good about themselves. I also like helping people with things especially when it comes to controls and building computers. Very Happy
Humour/Humor: I like to laugh a lot at almost anything except when someone is getting hurt in the joke(I hate Racism) Also when someone is being ridiculed I like to stand up for them.
A Few Things: As stated above I am not 18 as your application page states is the required age. I hope you can look past this because I have played in this server for a couple weeks and never have been banned, kicked or warned for anything. I also have played with PsyKo my self and have have no problems with him. I hope the information above proves to you that I am indeed mature enough to become a moderator on this server. If not thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to keep playing on the server.

Thank You in Advance and if you don't accept me I completely understand. Very Happy

Last edited by VeGAS on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:45 pm; edited 14 times in total

VeGAS

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  poolboy Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:19 am

I officially announce my endorsement of VeGaS for NRU clan membership.

Love,
poolboy pig
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  VeGAS Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:21 am

Thanks Poolboy Very Happy

VeGAS

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:55 pm

VeGAS wrote:Thanks Poolboy Very Happy

Whats up VeGAS!
We've seen you play in the server quite a lot lately and we love your style!

I know Psyko is with me on this one so tag up man! NRU|
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down