Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

Admin Application Empty Admin Application

Post  poolboy Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:27 am

Yo, yo, yo and a bottle of rum mothafuckas–

So, I was actually playing on the server tonight (as opposed to being AFK) and I was the only "regular player" online, if you will. Tons of shit going on. A couple of hackers, noobtubers, spammers, idiots with last stand, Russians– the whole lot of it. It seems like there's this window of time where the server goes completely unmonitored. As it should too, because you know, there's more to life than Call of Duty.

Anyway, I'd like to throw my name out there and see what you thought of having another player with admin access. I understand that my reputation in the Call of Duty world is a bit... morose. But, I assure you that I would do my best and NOT abuse powers. As I jokingly told Scorpion earlier tonight, the only function I might have a hard time not abusing would be the !scream function. But, I mean... come on!

Thoughts? I understand if it's a big ol' "FUCK NO!" but I just thought I would at least ask. I mean, what's the worst that can happen? I ban an innocent player for 6 minutes... Shout a little too much... Have a more intense sense of entitlement? At least I'd be able to do something about minimizing the amount of idiots on the server without having to exit the game, change name to an admin's name, re-enter and use fake commands until they get scared off. Wink

Love,
poolboy pig
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Re: Admin Application

Post  D!RTY Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:28 pm

poolboy wrote:Yo, yo, yo and a bottle of rum mothafuckas–

So, I was actually playing on the server tonight (as opposed to being AFK) and I was the only "regular player" online, if you will. Tons of shit going on. A couple of hackers, noobtubers, spammers, idiots with last stand, Russians– the whole lot of it. It seems like there's this window of time where the server goes completely unmonitored. As it should too, because you know, there's more to life than Call of Duty.

Anyway, I'd like to throw my name out there and see what you thought of having another player with admin access. I understand that my reputation in the Call of Duty world is a bit... morose. But, I assure you that I would do my best and NOT abuse powers. As I jokingly told Scorpion earlier tonight, the only function I might have a hard time not abusing would be the !scream function. But, I mean... come on!

Thoughts? I understand if it's a big ol' "FUCK NO!" but I just thought I would at least ask. I mean, what's the worst that can happen? I ban an innocent player for 6 minutes... Shout a little too much... Have a more intense sense of entitlement? At least I'd be able to do something about minimizing the amount of idiots on the server without having to exit the game, change name to an admin's name, re-enter and use fake commands until they get scared off. Wink

Love,
poolboy pig

You know what, that sounds really good Poolboy. I've talked this over with Psyko and hes in agreement. We would like to see how you do as an NRU member first then we can discuss admins rights.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Re: Admin Application

Post  poolboy Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:04 pm

tongue pirat clown cyclops What a Face I love you Idea Smile

*cough* *cough*

Razz Cool Embarassed Twisted Evil Laughing Very Happy

Love,
poolboy pig
poolboy