Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just banned because my score was too high...

2 posters

Go down

Just banned because my score was too high... Empty Just banned because my score was too high...

Post  Nick Eckhardt Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:19 pm

My name is Nick Eckahrdt, I'm 31 years old, I've been a cod4 player for over 5 years and have played in TWL and CAL.
I go by math, simplemath, oxy, and [EGBT]M47H.

Having fun in your server as usual, following all the rules, and encouraging others to do so as well, and in the meantime, playing very strong pushmode S&D... 30:8, 26:11, and then 39:11 on broadcast.. At the end of the map, a player named '.' (no quotes) comes on. I comment "Almost 40 haha" and then he responds "Yeah, you must be hacking"...
I reply that I am not, and he continues to accuse me of hacking. Next map is Chinatown, and he goes 3:0 the first round and i say 3:0 HAX BRO (since he's accusing me of being a cheat for simply having a good score) playfully. He then says "You arent welcome here"
I immediately get the jist from his tone that he is an admin and. I say "Incoming admin abuse" to which he "Lol"s and then is see PSYCHO (?) log into rcon and know the banhammer is coming. I get pissed and cuss him out a bit because this happens to me a lot in pubs and it gets tiresome. Sure enough, I get banned 5 seconds later. I Admit I lost my temper with him, ad for that I apologize.

I'm a strong player, but I DO NOT AND HAVE NOT EVER CHEATED. I apologize for losing my temper with your admin, but for him to assume that someone is a cheat on the basis of score alone is just wrong. Some players are actually good at this game after 5 years of playing it, imagine that. I know all the set nades and the likely hiding spots and general player srats given different game scenarios... I play accordingly.

Again I apologize for losing my temper, I enjoy your server and have never had a problem with any of the other NRU members. I hope that you can see fit to unban me.

Oh, he also banned my friend [EGBT]Knight*EN for good measure.

Thanks,
Nick aka math/oxy

Nick Eckhardt

Back to top Go down

Just banned because my score was too high... Empty Re: Just banned because my score was too high...

Post  Nick Eckhardt Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:29 pm

Also, I was very dissmissive of this person at first - If you have a hard rule about "No admin backtalk" your admins should wear tags when they log in so cocky bastards like me dont flame them for being yet another random accusing me of being a hacker...

Nick Eckhardt

Back to top Go down

Just banned because my score was too high... Empty Re: Just banned because my score was too high...

Post  AmerikanPsyko Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:34 am

I'm the one who banned you. To be honest, i'm a little weary on you. You did seem a suspicious, but i'm willing to give you a shot back in the server. Just relax when I talk shit, it's playful, and sometimes trolling. You have to understand there are few admins on, and it's very stressful having to babysit a server, and weed out those not following rules, hacking, or other random bullshit. So when I come to play and have fun, it's usually never that. It's always having to kick or warn or ban, and not being able to concentrate on my gaming experience. I'll remove the ban, just have fun, and don't be suspicious. lol.

AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Eckhardt Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:31 pm

I get that being an admin sucks.. there are always rule breakers and the tendency is to err on the side of caution. I don't miss having to babysit my own box.

I LOVE talking shit, I don't have a thin skin - except when it comes to being accused of cheating; once someone has decided you hack, there is usually no convincing them otherwise. Shit pisses me off to no end.. I HATE cheaters.. and I am not one of them.. My lifetime KDR is a smidge over 2 according to xlrstats - sometimes i go on cold streaks and average around 1:1.. sometimes i get really hot and absolutely dominate; I went 32:3 on chinatown a couple of days ago and definitely had a bunch of people calling me a cheat. Yawn.

Anyhow, I appreciate the unban, and look forward to kicking your ass when I see you lol

Nick Eckhardt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down