Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

altilly - possible ban?

2 posters

Go down

altilly - possible ban? Empty altilly - possible ban?

Post  altilly Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:18 pm

So I was playing on the server, around 4:30pm est 3/11/2013, the map was pipeline. I was kicked mid round and every time I attempted to rejoin I was kicked again. So I am assuming I was banned? I have no idea why. I was given no warnings and obviously do not have any hacks. I've been playing on your server for a couple weeks and have always played fair. I'm unsure as to why I would be banned, and I wish to play on your server as soon as possible. Thanks.

Ingame Name: altilly
Day/time banned: March 11 ~4:30pm est
Warnings: none

altilly

Back to top Go down

altilly - possible ban? Empty Re: altilly - possible ban?

Post  D!RTY Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:39 pm

altilly wrote:So I was playing on the server, around 4:30pm est 3/11/2013, the map was pipeline. I was kicked mid round and every time I attempted to rejoin I was kicked again. So I am assuming I was banned? I have no idea why. I was given no warnings and obviously do not have any hacks. I've been playing on your server for a couple weeks and have always played fair. I'm unsure as to why I would be banned, and I wish to play on your server as soon as possible. Thanks.

Ingame Name: altilly
Day/time banned: March 11 ~4:30pm est
Warnings: none

Hi Altilly,
Looking over our b3 logs it shows you were banned by b3. We installed a new Aimbot detector plugin on our server that detects if a person is getting kills in the same area in a row, for example if a person gets 3 headshots in a row. If he gets 3 headshots in a row (which is highly unlikely as one of those kills would be a body/leg kill) he would then be automatically banned via b3 and detected as aimbot. I will remove your ban and look into this. Sorry for the ban.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum