Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So... We let a former hacker slip into staff....

5 posters

Go down

So... We let a former hacker slip into staff.... Empty So... We let a former hacker slip into staff....

Post  BrownieSundown Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:40 pm

Long time no see!
And....... NRU|Feuereball is a former hacker, @aliased him, and the name matched up with who I thought he was. He was wall-hacking blatantly tonight..

BrownieSundown

Back to top Go down

So... We let a former hacker slip into staff.... Empty ...................

Post  paper Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:34 pm

kkkkkkkkkk

Last edited by paper on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
paper
paper

http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

So... We let a former hacker slip into staff.... Empty Re: So... We let a former hacker slip into staff....

Post  FEUERBALL Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:49 am

First of all, accusing a fellow NRU member in front of others of hacking is not really nice.
Second of all, since some of you guys can't believe me for not hacking and just being good I will take some random screenshots showing that I have no program running. I would make a whole video of me playing a game, but I do not have the time to go through 2 hours of rendering for some stupid accusation I have never ever done.
oi45.tinypic.com/2v800u8.jpg
oi47.tinypic.com/ejscg8.jpg
oi47.tinypic.com/27yd84g.jpg
(Yes my game looks ugly, so I can get the max out of my FPS cuz i dont care for graphics.)
Third point. I have been going through sooooo many anti cheat programs in my active years, ESL wire, UAC, UAC2, PB, I think my hack would be detected by now, thus my guide would be banned, thus I could not play on a PB server.

I hate hacking and I will always spit on people in real life that hack. Guess what? One of my fellow teammates hacked. I friggn deleted him the moment I found out.

PS here is my awesome CFG for those ppl that still dont believe me and think I have some aim assist in my CFG:
megafileupload.com/en/file/404088/config-mp-cfg.html

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Tips to play better:
a) get 5.1 surround sound system ---> Turn sound on very HIGH
b) get a good mouse (5000+ dpi) ---> Put ingame mouse sensitivity to 4.0 and get used to playing like that, it will give you insane reflexes. I can basically do a 360 by not even moving half of an inch.
c) Turn your graphics to the lowest low (except your resolution, that to the highest high to see more)---> makes you see all the claymores, ppl in the grass, ppl over the whole map etc.
d) Turn up your brightness ---> Gets rid of all the shadows

Hope one day all of you believe me :'(

Edit: I was on a few LANs with pros like Stevy, paradox, luboshmir, BBs. Mostly as a sub, but I was damn close to them.
Edit 2: Just read the first one again that he thought I wall hacked. Turn up your sound please! You can even hear those "dead" silent ppl when they run.
Edit 3: To give you guys an idea. According to xfire I played 2100 hours cod4 not counting my first year of cod4 ((my computer was so slow back then that I could only run cod4) maybe +500) and my last two years ((was more on Skype than xfire) maybe +1000) that's around 3600 hours of just cod4 online. Check me out on xfire. After that amount of time you have a lil bit of skill I'd think

I'll make a demo tomorrow/day after and upload it too if you guys want, showing that I have nothing running.

FEUERBALL

Back to top Go down

So... We let a former hacker slip into staff.... Empty Re: So... We let a former hacker slip into staff....

Post  D!RTY Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:14 am

I believe you are 100% legit. There ARE good players on this game and I know one when I see one.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FEUERBALL Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:20 am

Thanks dirty! Btw I forgot to ask. Do we have a vent or some sort of voice program? I can't find the ip, and I've been busy the past days with midterms and work :/

FEUERBALL

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:37 am

FEUERBALL wrote:Thanks dirty! Btw I forgot to ask. Do we have a vent or some sort of voice program? I can't find the ip, and I've been busy the past days with midterms and work :/

No prob man. I once use to be really good at the game believe it or not Razz

We do not have a NRU vent :/. I am usually in a ventrilo with Psyko however we don't own this vent and its only holds 10 slots so we aren't allowed to invite our friends. I so wish we had an NRU vent/teamspeak. Sad
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FEUERBALL Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:18 am

I think I have a couple of old ts3 ips that no one ever uses, and I think one of then might even be mine haha. If you want I can look into that?

FEUERBALL

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:50 am

Girls, girls, girls... you're all pretty enough to go to the prom!

Can't we just all get along you fucking stupid ass faggots?

Love,
poolboy pig
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:02 am

poolboy wrote:Girls, girls, girls... you're all pretty enough to go to the prom!

Can't we just all get along you fucking stupid ass faggots?

Love,
poolboy pig

Rofl!!! Damn I love you poolboy.

FEUER yeah man, look into that!
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down