Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned by abusive staff

2 posters

Go down

Banned by abusive staff  Empty Banned by abusive staff

Post  FtwRyan Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:41 pm

This is just stupid, I get kicked several times and never get a straight answer of what I did. I got kicked 6 times within 3 games! (all right after I killed an nru member) . Then the last game I call in a UAV and stun a kid, jump out and shoot him... So I have wall hacks, when a uav was called in? wtf! Then I got kicked, joined back and person said "I wanted to be on top of the team" and thats why he kicked me... Then everyone started talking shit and someone banned me...

That's just stupid, you should really look at the logs and remove the privileges they have once you see everything that happened.

Iv'e heard nru isn't like this... not full of little kids that cry because someone did better then them (most games I get 5 kills) but when I do good one game I magicly have hacks.. If I had hacks wouldn't I get myself to level 55? like wtf, not stay at level 20?

FtwRyan

Back to top Go down

Banned by abusive staff  Empty Re: Banned by abusive staff

Post  poolboy Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:01 pm

Yeah, I just wanted my 4 kills and 12 deaths to be seen by everyone on the server. I needed to be on top of the game's final scores so I would regain my self-confidence and not have the urge to shoot myself. I must have actually meant exactly what I said there...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

First off, MuirL had been kicking and warning you (twice) and I finally issued your final warning for hacking. Last time I checked having UAV didn't suddenly give you the ability to follow people through walls. Once you were temp banned you just get auto-kicked. We gave you ample amounts of time to either get rid of the hacks. Why didn't you claim all of this while we were giving you warnings and talking about your hacks? Why all of a sudden decide to fight it NOW?

Sorry that I temp-banned you for 1.6 hours! I'm such an awful, power-tripping person, I know.
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  FtwRyan Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:10 pm

Thats what someone said right after I asked, and I never said it was you?

But since you were in the game you saw the uav I called in right before I got kicked and banned. How do you explain that? The person that banned me (no idea) said I jumped around the corner know he was there (How would I not, I called in a uav, and stunned him)

How is that hacks, then I said wait, ill record and not leave the game.... and then right as I turned my recording on I get banned.. Thats just cool

FtwRyan

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:53 pm

You're not very sharp, are you? Re-read my post and then ask yourself who it was that might have warned you to the point of an auto temp-ban.

Here's a hint: there were two of us.
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down