Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In game tags for Moderators, and Recruits

5 posters

Go down

In game tags for Moderators, and Recruits Empty In game tags for Moderators, and Recruits

Post  AmerikanPsyko Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Hey guys,

If you have been accepted into NRU, congrats! We welcome you, and probably play with you often. Here's a guide line we ask you to follow for being in NRU, as far as wearing tags in-game.

Admin: (Level 40-80)
NRU|A. "Player name"

Moderators: (Level 20)
If you're a moderator, and have b3 access, and have been with us, please use this tag format:
NRU|M. "Player name" Any color combination, doesn't matter

Recruit: (Level 2)
NRU|R. "Player name"

Not wearing tags is a strict "no no". Please don't do it. And as far as masking goes, only the owners (Level 100) will be masked for monitoring admins, and server.
Thank you guys, hope to see in in-game!!

-PsyKo!- cheers
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

In game tags for Moderators, and Recruits Empty Re: In game tags for Moderators, and Recruits

Post  paper Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:05 pm

is there any way to get higher admin lvl? like with level 20 it just blows for kicking hackers/rule breakers/faggots etc. because if i start warning, they leave within the first warning and just come back with diff name and if i kick well obviously they come right back with diff name.. its just ridiculous.. you feel me? Crying or Very sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
paper
paper

http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

In game tags for Moderators, and Recruits Empty Re: In game tags for Moderators, and Recruits

Post  paper Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:11 am

oh yeah and im the only fucking one who puts this in their names so far so i feel fucking gay

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
paper
paper

http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ..Q Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:46 am

paper wrote:is there any way to get higher admin lvl? like with level 20 it just blows for kicking hackers/rule breakers/faggots etc. because if i start warning, they leave within the first warning and just come back with diff name...

We have a plugin on our server that allows us to put 'notices' on players by their name, slot number or ID number.
Eg,
!notice 5 Hacking (Slot number)
!notice @333 Hacking (ID number)
!notice iwh Hacking (Name - So long as they are in game at the time)

This way if they rejoin, it will PM anyone in server with a power of 20+ and you can continue the process or kick them again

..Q

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:18 am

..Q wrote:
paper wrote:is there any way to get higher admin lvl? like with level 20 it just blows for kicking hackers/rule breakers/faggots etc. because if i start warning, they leave within the first warning and just come back with diff name...

We have a plugin on our server that allows us to put 'notices' on players by their name, slot number or ID number.
Eg,
!notice 5 Hacking (Slot number)
!notice @333 Hacking (ID number)
!notice iwh Hacking (Name - So long as they are in game at the time)

This way if they rejoin, it will PM anyone in server with a power of 20+ and you can continue the process or kick them again

I really like this idea! Would help a lot...

Though, considering his track-record with admins, I can guarantee you that one of the first people to be "flagged" would be Q. Wink
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:38 pm

I think I'm way to mexican to understand this concept lol....
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down