Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin application (Maverick)

4 posters

Go down

Admin application (Maverick) Empty Admin application (Maverick)

Post  Maverick123 Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:00 pm

Guys this is just for thought maybe it will happen i'm not to sure, half of your are going to be like no I don't want you as admin but just here me out. (This is kind of the same reasons as Poolboy's by the way)

The reason why I'm doing application this is because of all of these hackers, spamming so on and so fourth that are online but nothing us moderators can do about it while there are no admins on. I tend to be on when these kind of people are online which then makes me log off and I let it happen. Well, I would like to put a stop to it to make the server a bit more fun/better for some people because there all like Maverick "ban him ban him", when knowing I can't.

I know I haven't been the same since I have been moderator as people have pointed out for me which I am changing that right away. I also tend to spaz out just a bit to much but I am also stoping that as much as I can, with some of these cheap kills I die from.

The point of this is to hopefully become and admin so I can stop these hackers from coming on and only getting kicked. Also to become a better moderator so I'll have a better chance at becoming an admin.

Maverick123

Back to top Go down

Admin application (Maverick) Empty Re: Admin application (Maverick)

Post  poolboy Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:00 am

What I was trying to explain in the server was when you have a fucking bitch of a hacker I usually just do "!w hacker hacking" then wait 15 sec. then repeat then wait then repeat and then when it says that they are being auto kicked in a few minutes just kick them out and then they wont be able to come back for 6 min.

I dunno if thats kosher or if its considered abuse of power but it gets rid of them quickly so you dont have to warn them once and then wait for them to turn their hacks off which they wont do then warn them again and wait and again then kick.

Ya feel me??

Love,
poolboy pig
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:46 am

Maverick,
I will have to talk to Psyko about this as well. We already have quite a bit of moderators on the server already. There are going to times that hackers come on and nothing to do about it, it's life, it'll happen.

If you're able to !kick then just use that instead of warning 3 diff times. Just make sure to put hacking as the reason. If you're not able to use !kick then just warn them 3 times with the reason being hacking and they will be auto kicked and banned for 6 minutes.

We do not give out the ban feature as it will be abused. It is a privilege to have and requires contributing to the server.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick123 Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:46 am

Ok yeah guys ill just do that and one quick question for D!RTY. You know how it says on the console "HACKERS will be BANNED" does that mean like banned for 6 mins or forever? When I kick they just keep on coming back..so i'll just do the !w.

Maverick123

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:35 pm

Maverick123 wrote:Ok yeah guys ill just do that and one quick question for D!RTY. You know how it says on the console "HACKERS will be BANNED" does that mean like banned for 6 mins or forever? When I kick they just keep on coming back..so i'll just do the !w.

Right, It's more of a broad statement meaning if they hack they will be banned some way or another.....or eventually lmao.

Anyways, that is the only downfall with the !kick feature is that they may keep coming back and it may be a hassle to keep having to kick them. The !w feature will automatically kick/temp ban them for 6 minutes after they have reached 3 warnings.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:06 am

Maverick, I believe I gave you moderator status (20). It takes a bit to work up to higher admin. We check logs to see who abides by the cheat sheet, and make sure there is no abuse, then we rank up. We'll keep you posted.
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick123 Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:43 am

Oh ok sorry didn't you go up in ranks like that, I just thought you applied for it and thanks.

Maverick123

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:44 pm

Maverick123 wrote:Oh ok sorry didn't you go up in ranks like that, I just thought you applied for it and thanks.

Yea, keep your fuckin' pants on dude.

I mean it. You're 14.

Love,
poolboy pig

Last edited by poolboy on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to edit to ensure no pedophilia was taking place.)
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down