Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The admin "m.pyrex" can not do their job

4 posters

Go down

The admin "m.pyrex" can not do their job Empty The admin "m.pyrex" can not do their job

Post  Raziel Wed May 01, 2013 12:50 pm

The day today was playing normally, as was the one that most had killed and was playing with a light machine gun, the admin m.pirex me some warning to every hack anything, and I do not use any fucking hack, the admin can not do good job and spends baneando the players just because they are better.

Raziel

Back to top Go down

The admin "m.pyrex" can not do their job Empty Re: The admin "m.pyrex" can not do their job

Post  paper Wed May 01, 2013 1:34 pm

The nerve of some people.. You were blatantly wallhacking.. everyone in the server was begging me to kick you so finally i go spectate you and you're just following through walls, waiting for people around corners, wall banging etc. honestly i cant believe you're actually here trying to tell me you don't hack.. i didn't hesitate to kick you. if it were up to me i would perm ban your ass, not only for WH but also for not speaking English 90% of the time. if i ever see you back in the server ill be all over you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
paper
paper

http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The admin "m.pyrex" can not do their job Empty Re: The admin "m.pyrex" can not do their job

Post  D!RTY Wed May 01, 2013 3:59 pm

Yeah fool hacks hardG!!!!
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raziel Thu May 02, 2013 11:18 am

I'm not entirely sure but I think in the kill cam can not see the radar that each player is playing normally, if analisas good things to the great majority the matte because it just came out on the radar, and there is to be any expert to see someone on the radar and not knowing where in the map is.

I had also previously accused of hack and I record a video playing that same game where all the video and do not see anything weird.

Raziel

Back to top Go down

Post  paper Thu May 02, 2013 11:34 am

someone lock this shit
paper
paper

http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Fri May 03, 2013 5:45 am

I think pyrex does a fantastic job at his admin responsibilitys. And I enjoy playing against him too, great player that pyrex. You on the other hand... I don't know you, nor do I care to. Now run along, my son.
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down