Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POOLBOY TEMP BANNED PAST

2 posters

Go down

POOLBOY TEMP BANNED PAST Empty POOLBOY TEMP BANNED PAST

Post  l7ast Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:31 pm

HE BANNED ME TO INFINITY AND BEYOND. THATS SO FUCKED UP. DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING TO HIM. ALL I SAID IS THE REASON WHY HE KEEPS KICKING THEM IS BECAUSE THEY CAUGHT HIM ABUSING ADMIN POWERS WHICH HE DID. I DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST ANY OF THE ADMINS, BUT THATS JUST WRONG.

l7ast

Back to top Go down

POOLBOY TEMP BANNED PAST Empty Re: POOLBOY TEMP BANNED PAST

Post  poolboy Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm

Oh, was that you?  I'm sorry but you identified yourself as one of the ones in my previous post about evading bans.  It's not my fault you called yourself out among the rest of the server as one of the people escaping their bans.  Next time, don't say you're Paula or some shit and you won't get banned.

When everyone is under different alises and escaping bans we just go off of what we know.  And as far as I knew, you were evading a ban.  Therefore I banned you.  No worries,

Also, they were all banned for reasons. Look at the post with their names on it and you'll see.
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  l7ast Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:43 pm

You didn't alises me. Nore checked if i was an admin. Its just frustrating seeing people get kicked for no reason. I never said i was Paula? The name i was using was Rosa. I was just saying what happened i dont think we need to argue i just want to be unbanned, and stop banning people for no reason. Because in reality i'm not taking any sides of any of you guys im just saying your an admin. They are people who play the sever for fun. If the break the rules (which they havent) then there would be a problem. Can we just let this go. Let them play because the keep coming back because its not fair.

Yours Truly,
Past

l7ast

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:46 pm

l7ast wrote:You didn't alises me. Nore checked if i was an admin. Its just frustrating seeing people get kicked for no reason. I never said i was Paula? The name i was using was Rosa. I was just saying what happened i dont think we need to argue i just want to be unbanned, and stop banning people for no reason. Because in reality i'm not taking any sides of any of you guys im just saying your an admin. They are people who play the sever for fun. If the break the rules (which they havent) then there would be a problem. Can we just let this go. Let them play because the keep coming back because its not fair.

Yours Truly,
Past

Two of them were hacking and the rest were in gross violation of rule5.  People (niot just me) got sick of their shit and constant bitching.  I would kick someone for AFK and they would bitch at me for doing it.  I would kick someone for no Obj. and they would bitchh even more.  They started ruining the game for EVERYONE on the serevr.  Which is why they were banned for one day, then they evaded and it turned to a week and finally after several more evasions a perm ban.  We odn't nee didiots like that in our server.

Im sorry for the mix up with you, but next time don't say you are Paula.  Plus, the other people on the server didnt really help you out much because they verified you as paula.  In retrospect, I should have aliased. first.

ALSO.,.... All of the finromation is in this post below: don't be lazy and read it.

https://noobsrus.forumotion.com/t425-paula-tract-lions-moose-jessica
DIRTY I CANT SEE WHAT I TYPE
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  l7ast Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Okay well i really dont care. Im just mad because i never claimed i was paula. The only reason i changed my name so i could see who was hacking. I join the game for two rounds and havent said a word till then. so i dont know who told you i was. You should of alises and see who was admin and not kick for no reason. I just want to play and im still banned.

l7ast

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:53 pm

I've already admitted fault. However, you shouldn't have let people say you were someone who has been evading bans.
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  l7ast Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:56 pm

When i was in that sever no one even mentioned my name.

l7ast

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Oh yeah, that's right.  I must be making this up.  Silly, poolboy Razz

I believe you were alive at the time and I was in spec. Living people can't see what dead people say, in case you didn't know.

Last edited by poolboy on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  l7ast Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:00 pm

I have nothing against you. I dont know why you have to lie. Ive never had problems with anyone on this sever. THis is nonsense. Ill see what psyko or dirty have to say.

l7ast

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:03 pm

l7ast wrote:I have nothing against you. I dont know why you have to lie. Ive never had problems with anyone on this sever. THis is nonsense. Ill see what psyko or dirty have to say.

Wow, that was sarcasm.

I wil gladly change my approach or handling of these previous bans and evasions and what not if DIRTY or Psyko tell me different. But as far as I'm concerned now, as for your friends, they are scum for the server and I am simply keeping the scum out. Scorpion even made a post about keeping these morons out.

And again, DIRTY I CANT SEE WHAT IM TYPING
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:04 pm

Also, as I have said many many many many times before... All of this information is in the PAULA, TRACT, LIONS, MOOSE, ETC. POST LIKE THREE TOPICS BELOW THIS ONE.... READ IT
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  l7ast Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:06 pm

Im not talking about them. This is between me and you. I am still banned for no reason.You lied said that i claimed to be Paula

l7ast

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:13 pm

You're dense, aren't you?

This all stemmed from me banning your buddies. Once I logged into the server and banned Tract for evasion, you started bitching at me and insulting me. Then others started referring to you as Paula, which you certainly didn't deny. So, without question I banned you. Whoops. Seriously, my bad. I should have aliased you first. That was my wrong. I admit it.

But you shouldn't identify yourself or allow others to do that to you when you know that people are getting banned for evading their perm bans. I mean, why would you let someone say you're a hacker that is avoiding a ban while there's an admin in the server?? Doesn't make sense.

It was a snap judgement and obviously, i was wrong on this one. DIRTY and Psyko will probably unban you because they know it's my fault... my bad. But to insult me and argue with me for banning your buddies for perfectly good reasons like hacking and disruption of the game? That's just shitty.

Once again, all of this information is in the POST LIKE THREE TOPICS BELOW THIS ONE.... READ IT
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  l7ast Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:07 am

You are a good liar. Lets leave it at that. Im not going to argue with you over a video game. I know where my loyalty stands. As for you, you motha fuckin need Jesus.

l7ast

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:48 am

What am I lying about? I'll pray for you, no worries.
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:50 am

Again, I feel like this post is long overdue for one of these...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down