Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recording/Proof of Horrible admins.

3 posters

Go down

Recording/Proof of Horrible admins.  Empty Recording/Proof of Horrible admins.

Post  underpants Fri May 03, 2013 2:54 am

So HI! my User name is UnderPants in the COD 4 game, for the first time i entered the server and was greeted with, superior admin treatment. they insulted, kicked me once.
WHY? because they dont understand they are not as good as many people s they think they are...
SO, i brought some horrible and boring evidence. i used the /RECORD function that the COD4 brings in it. here is the DEMO
WARNING, its LONG AND BORING, I DIE ALOT, AND THE VERY LAST KILL I MAKE GETS ME BANEED SO YOU CAN JUST FFW TO THE END.
/********************************************

www . dropbox . com /s/6fuip8anf19yw1j/BANNED.dm_1

**************************************************/

if you want i can post this on youtube and provide the link to you, since i dont know anyother way.

the demo can be played with the COD PLAYER, that i am sure Admins like yours should know much about.

TY.

PS: I dont care if i get unbanned. i dont want to play with a bunch of crying admings that feel superior to anyone that wants to play.
PPS: I hope the ppl that kicked me actually are man enough to see through their mistake.

underpants

Back to top Go down

Recording/Proof of Horrible admins.  Empty Re: Recording/Proof of Horrible admins.

Post  Scorpion Fri May 03, 2013 3:19 am

please post on youtube cuz i can't see anything Smile
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Recording/Proof of Horrible admins.  Empty Re: Recording/Proof of Horrible admins.

Post  underpants Fri May 03, 2013 3:57 am

np n.n.. u want the whole match or just the stupid kill that got me banned ?

underpants

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Fri May 03, 2013 5:47 am

Sorry you feel that way underpants. What's your in-game name? I will look into it and see what's going on
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpion Fri May 03, 2013 6:37 am

underpants wrote:np n.n.. u want the whole match or just the stupid kill that got me banned ?
put whole match
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down