Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone was banned without proof

3 posters

Go down

Someone was banned without proof Empty Someone was banned without proof

Post  iAMzE Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:58 pm

Now, I know that this isn't following thread rules for posting or anything, but I'd like to say my name was as Zinkla (or something similar) and I have seen something horrendous happen in your server today. The admin Scorpion has banned someone without any proof. Now, note that this is a permanent ban. I've asked for demo's of the person who's been banned, and scorpion simply said that he didn't record him. That was quite shocking. the two admin's reasons of that ban was that they saw it with their eyes. I don't trust that as proof. That ban should be removed, and the next time that he hacks in your server, ask your admins to record demos THEN ban him. I would be glad to show instructions if they don't know how.

iAMzE

Back to top Go down

Someone was banned without proof Empty Re: Someone was banned without proof

Post  poolboy Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

We have a zero tolerance policy concerning hackers. We don't have to provide demos. Sorry if that violates human rights on a dead game.
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpion Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:31 pm

You know what mate,you can be banned like that guy(reason is ARGUING WITH ADMIN) so better shut up.And go read RULES noob,better of that you don't know your name what a moron -.-''
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  iAMzE Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:35 pm

Scorpion wrote:You know what mate,you can be banned like that guy(reason is ARGUING WITH ADMIN) so better shut up.And go read RULES noob,better of that you don't know your name what a moron -.-''

You're calling me a moron, yet your pathetic clan won't record demos to prove people cheat. Also, the rule of arguing with admins is only there so tards like you can get away with shit like this without explaining it.

iAMzE

Back to top Go down

Post  iAMzE Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:38 pm

poolboy wrote:We have a zero tolerance policy concerning hackers.  We don't have to provide demos.  Sorry if that violates human rights on a dead game.

I'm playing the game ATM, so as far as I'm concerned, people are playing it, servers are up, and that makes the game not dead. Why would you run a clan that bans people without proof? I'm sure you wouldn't enjoy being banned from the few SND servers on CoD4 (The dead game as you would say) without proof.

iAMzE

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpion Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:10 pm

ROFL you know that you can be banned from forum too ???
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  iAMzE Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:34 pm

Scorpion wrote:ROFL you know that you can be banned from forum too ???

I already know that, I don't see why I would be banned tho, since you people seem to have no problems with calling people Noobs, or tards as I've seen before. Besides, this forum is as useless as your server.

iAMzE

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpion Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:40 pm

why are you then here O.o ?????????
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:37 pm

iAMzE wrote:

I already know that, I don't see why I would be banned tho, since you people seem to have no problems with calling people Noobs, or tards as I've seen before. Besides, this forum is as useless as your server.

If you find our forum and server useless, then why continue to waste your precious time bitching about nothing? Also, you're a fucking faggot assed niger with nothing better to do than cry about a GAME. I'll anxiously await your reply to that one... but until then... enjoy your vacation from the server.

iAMzE wrote:
poolboy wrote:We have a zero tolerance policy concerning hackers.  We don't have to provide demos.  Sorry if that violates human rights on a dead game.

I'm playing the game ATM, so as far as I'm concerned, people are playing it, servers are up, and that makes the game not dead. Why would you run a clan that bans people without proof? I'm sure you wouldn't enjoy being banned from the few SND servers on CoD4 (The dead game as you would say) without proof.

I don't run the server.  I simply am an admin helping keep idiots like you out.  If you disagree, please feel free to call Activision and complain about our gross violation of COD4 Online Gaming Ethics.  They'll be happy to help.  I guess, what I meant by this being a dead game is that while people still play in the servers and what not (mostly russians) no one really gives a shit about this game.  We're all here because we like it but if you tell anyone you play COD4 online they will simp;yl tell you to play BF3 or WoW instead.  That being said, it's pointless to bitch to us about how we run the server when it is OUR server and you are  invading it.  You follow our rules and how we run the server.

Which means, No Hacking, banned perks or ARGUING WITH ADMINS.

Oh, and one more thing, I will fuck your family.
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  iAMzE Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:48 pm

poolboy wrote:
iAMzE wrote:

If you find our forum and server useless, then why continue to waste your precious time bitching about nothing?  Also, you're a fucking faggot assed niger with nothing better to do than cry about a GAME.  I'll anxiously await your reply to that one... but until then... enjoy your vacation from the server.

iAMzE wrote:

I'm playing the game ATM, so as far as I'm concerned, peo

HAAple are playing it, servers are up, and that makes the game not dead. Why would you run a clan that bans people without proof? I'm sure you wouldn't enjoy being banned from the few SND servers on CoD4 (The dead game as you would say) without proof.

I don't run the server.  I simply am an admin helping keep idiots like you out.  If you disagree, please feel free to call Activision and complain about our gross violation of COD4 Online Gaming Ethics.  They'll be happy to help.  I guess, what I meant by this being a dead game is that while people still play in the servers and what not (mostly russians) no one really gives a shit about this game.  We're all here because we like it but if you tell anyone you play COD4 online they will simp;yl tell you to play BF3 or WoW instead.  That being said, it's pointless to bitch to us about how we run the server when it is OUR server and you are  invading it.  You follow our rules and how we run the server.

Which means, No Hacking, banned perks or ARGUING WITH ADMINS.

\
Oh, and one more thing, I will fuck your family.

Ha, that's funny you racist fuck. Also, banning people like me? that are telling you that your servers are shit and need to fix your shit. You're a
piece of shit. Why waste my time on your forums? Because I thought you people would be a bit more helpful than being useless racist cunts. Oh, and as for the you being an admin and not owner, you're a shit admin. It's sad that the owner (Who I've heard is the runner of you racist cunts, and is just as useless.) would even consider making you an admin. Rape my family? You're welcome to you slut.

iAMzE

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Stop being such a pathetic little hoodie wearing nigger.
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down